The Meemic Foundation for the Future of Education offers a variety of grant opportunities designed to assist educators. These funding opportunities include grants of varying amounts designed to fund innovative programs, events or projects that will significantly enhance a students' classroom experience. Below is a breakdown of the available funding rounds.
Applying is fast and easy. Do you know that:
- Any employee of a public, private, charter or parochial school, college or university in a qualifying state may apply
- Educators from the same school may submit proposals for different programs.
- Total grant funding may not exceed the total cost of the project.
- The Foundation may grant any portion of the program up to the total cost.
Just visit our quick online grant application to get started.Selection Process
Each grant proposal will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- The number of students involved/impacted
- The project's potential to make a lasting impact on students
- How the program relates to classroom instruction
- The ability to replicate the project for future use
- Cost effectiveness
Educators will be notified by telephone or email if their grant is to be funded. All others will receive a letter notifying the applicant of the Foundation's decision. Grants with significant conceptual, legibility or clarity problems will not be considered. Grantees are required to submit a follow-up/final report after the completion of the project. All unused funds must be returned.
Additional questions? Contact us today.
The Meemic Foundation for the Future of Education is celebrating 20 years of giving back to the educational community.